Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Dream Vehicle

View Poll Results: Pick one (or more than one)
Ford 155 10.29%
Toyota 516 34.24%
Porsche 256 16.99%
Ferrari 278 18.45%
Chevrolet 140 9.29%
Audi 165 10.95%
Aston Martin 213 14.13%
Dodge 76 5.04%
Nissan (boo) 92 6.10%
Other 321 21.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1507. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
Mean Green Machine
98yota is on a distinguished road

98yota's Tacoma Gallery
im surprised nobody has picked a Porsche haha. I'd love to have the new GT3 RS...sexy.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:24 AM   #23
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
That and a Members Only jacket!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:30 AM   #25
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With THAT car, I won't need the Members Only jacked or the sweet wolf tee-shirt to get laid...
Just a gold chain and bad cologne.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #26

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was more your age group than mine, pal.
That may be true.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #27
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take one if these. Koenigsegg CCXR Edition

Old 05-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #28
Mean Green Machine

98yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I have to go with the Aston Martin DBS. Not the fastest, or best handling, but dead sexy and classic.

agreed...def. sexy and a classic
Old 05-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #29
Mean Green Machine

98yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
I'd take one if these. Koenigsegg CCXR Edition
yessir! thats what im talkin about. id prolly still rather have the CCX, considering it has about 150 more horses
Old 05-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #30
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98yota View Post
yessir! thats what im talkin about. id prolly still rather have the CCX, considering it has about 150 more horses
I knew there were 2 different ones but forgot which was what. I just looked for a cool pic and yea I'd take the CCX too.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i want "eleanor" from gone in 60 seconds!!! badass stang there!!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #33
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i want "eleanor" from gone in 60 seconds!!! badass stang there!!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
well hell yes!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #35
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery

The fastest production car made This thing is bad. The Shelby ssc
Old 05-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #36
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #37
Riceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the rough
Riceman's Tacoma Gallery
You left Honda out of the poll...
Old 05-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #38
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
2010 camaro SS
Old 05-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #39
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I think I've talked my wife into this one, maybe next year if I'm lucky

Old 05-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #40
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Yugo,