Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Dream Vehicle

View Poll Results: Pick one (or more than one)
Ford 155 10.29%
Toyota 516 34.24%
Porsche 256 16.99%
Ferrari 278 18.45%
Chevrolet 140 9.29%
Audi 165 10.95%
Aston Martin 213 14.13%
Dodge 76 5.04%
Nissan (boo) 92 6.10%
Other 321 21.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1507. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #821
808DAKINE is on a distinguished road

Name: Kai
808DAKINE's Tacoma Gallery
buckshot x2 hands down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtpckFTdHmg
Old 04-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #823
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
My Dream car....Classic, elegant, sexy.....BMW 507

Old 04-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #824
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcoma View Post
My Dream car....Classic, elegant, sexy.....BMW 507

You sir have impeccable taste.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #825
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery

H-D forty eight
Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #826
laemmons is on a distinguished road

laemmons's Tacoma Gallery
2003-2004 Mustang Cobra or Shelby GT500 with lots of mods!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #827
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Mine would defiantly be a Plymouth Barracuda 426!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #828
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
I can't say one car, there are tens of them that I would love to own. Sorry in advance for the excessive vehicles.

Dodge:

Ford:

My uncles gotta nice ride, I really want to take it for a spin (or sit in it at least):
Old 05-10-2013, 08:11 AM   #829
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
Mine would defiantly be a Plymouth Barracuda 426!
yep.. but the convertible version.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #831
Vaginas are rad.
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery

I'm a KTM whore. So this is mine.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #832
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzcars View Post
I've changed my answer, McLaren f1, because the r35 gtr's are boring to drive
Old 07-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #833
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
This beast! My dads old Extreme Performance sand rail.

His old setup would be nice too
Old 09-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #834
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by killianeric View Post
This beast! My dads old Extreme Performance sand rail.

His old setup would be nice too
that is pure sex right der
Old 09-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #835
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
Classic 427 Cobra.
Attached Thumbnails
Dream Vehicle-cobra.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #836
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty simple and not completely into all the extras so my Tacoma has me pretty much completely satisfied. If I was told the world was going to end unless I spend a hefty amount on a vehicle, I think I would get a Red F-150 Raptor. Those look like fun.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #837
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
that is pure sex right der
Too bad everything in that picture is gone! I wouldn't be surprised if the sandrail is in Dubai now
Old 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #839
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one of these

Old 09-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #840
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
2013 DCLB Tacoma...