LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Seems hinky to me.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I dont like the looks of it much. looks cheap and just thrown together rather than being engineered for the truck.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like dryer hose and a coffie can painted to look like carbon fiber.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
It's for sure a no-go. Looks like a "POS."
Old 05-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I dont like the looks of it much. looks cheap and just thrown together rather than being engineered for the truck.
Yeah, those are made for every make and model...

I can't say that I disagree with the looks though. All streamlined and whatnot... I'm a sucker for carbon fibre.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm kind of a sucker for carbon fiber too, but that intake is just too cheap looking for me to even consider buying one.