Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Modifications

Old 12-12-2006, 10:22 PM   #1
stotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant future
stotd's Tacoma Gallery
Modifications

Do Any Of You Think There Are Any "must" Modifications That I Should Have Done On My New Tacoma? This Includes Switching To Synthetic Oil, Exhaust, Running Boards, Etc...plz Let Me Know!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:39 AM   #2
jlbait is on a distinguished road
jlbait's Tacoma Gallery
Put banks cat-back on mine first then 3" lift,next will be a cold air intake from trd,or urd.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:10 PM   #4
stotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant futurestotd has a brilliant future
stotd's Tacoma Gallery
Cold air

I have seen this cold air intake mentioned several times. What does it do for you and how much does it cost. (I am a true novice) Would it make sense on the 4 Cyl???
Old 12-13-2006, 03:45 PM   #5
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
side bars are cool accessory also 3" lift if you want more height :0) there's alot of things you can do check out our perfomance and tuning forum it should give you some ideas of what mods you would want on your truck. have fun ;0)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:45 PM   #6
Prerunner02 is on a distinguished road

Prerunner02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Prerunner02 Send a message via Skype™ to Prerunner02
HID conversion head lights

Grill

Rims + Tires

Tonneau Cover

Headers, Full exhaust

Cold Air intake

Oh and how could I forget... Supercharger
Old 01-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on what you're *into*.....

Definate mods?
Remove secondary air filter....05+
If you do your own oil changes & mechanical work -get yourself some hood struts.

Are you into offroading?
Lift kit, bigger tires, & exterior protection/skid plating

Are you into speed?
I'd think you'd want exhaust, intake, and horsepower mods.

Are you into lowriders?

Are you into stereo & interior mods?

Are you into convenience mods?
This is where I fit in - atleast for now. Floor mats, seat covers, ipod adapter, homelink mirror, hood struts, tonneau cover, bed mat, and soon to have heated seats. But..give it time and other mods will show up. Only had the truck for about 10 months.