Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

MBRP Performance Cat Back Exhaust System

Old 05-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
MBRP Performance Cat Back Exhaust System

Anyone run one of these setups? Looking for honest feedback. Thinking about the SS409 set.

Thanks. Murph
Old 06-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
i had a mbrp duals on my cummins switched over to borla mbrp makes good stuff, just always seem more popular with the diesel models, im sure they are fine for gas engines too. i noticed the pipes i put on my truck and my friends truck i had to cut to fit but they give good measurements. shouldnt be a problems with the pipes man
Old 06-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply. My main concern is interior resonance. I had a magnaflow 50 on an older Exploder and the thing droned bad about 2500rpm. Long trips sucked. Just trying to make sure the mbrp setup won't do the same thing. I don't mind spending the money if it's not obnoxious and drone-free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
i had a mbrp duals on my cummins switched over to borla mbrp makes good stuff, just always seem more popular with the diesel models, im sure they are fine for gas engines too. i noticed the pipes i put on my truck and my friends truck i had to cut to fit but they give good measurements. shouldnt be a problems with the pipes man
Old 06-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
it shouldnt be bad, the muffler is designed to be reversible straight through just make sure you dont tighten the muffler back down till you listen to the sound if you dont like the sound one way flip it around and try that it will be different, noticed that when i did mine