Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

borla exhaust

Old 06-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
hardin083 is on a distinguished road

hardin083's Tacoma Gallery
borla exhaust

i know a gut who sold his tacoma and has a borla exhaust he said he would sell me for 250$ for my 08 4.0 d-cab.. does 250$ sound like a good price? he ran it for 6 months before selling his truck. he said it was bought from toyota for the truck, and it doesn't have duels
Old 06-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What is it new?
Old 06-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
its not bad considering the quality of borla and the cost brand new
Old 06-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #5
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
if in not mistaking borla uses t304 stainless, how does the surface look, should be really any rust or anything if its 304
Old 06-02-2009, 05:09 AM   #6
2006 Tacoma TRD Sport XSP
mnerren is on a distinguished road

Army: US Army 1985-88
mnerren's Tacoma Gallery
Is it for the entire exhaust system or just the muffler? Borla does use stainless steel. I had the entire exhaust put on, from the cat all the way back. I thought the muffler sounded too raspy for me. I had the muffler removed and another one welded in to replace. If you like the sound 250 is good for the entire system, but for the muffler only that is a little high in my opinion. I would still offer less and see if you can get it. The entire system runs about $575 to $600, here is the details:

Features
  • Borla Performance Cat-Back exhaust systems are custom crafted for your specific vehicle
  • Borla Cat-Back systems and mufflers generate maximum exhaust flow and the distinctive Borla Sound of Power
  • Each system is built entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—inside and out
  • Borla's mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
  • Free-flowing Borla exhaust systems bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
  • Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
  • Your Borla system installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
  • All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
  • Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
  • Borla Cat-Backs are street legal in all 50 states and will not void your vehicle's factory warranty
  • Your Cat-Back performance exhaust system is backed by Borla's Million-Mile Warranty
Description

Bolt up Borla’s Performance Cat-Back exhaust system and take aim for the winner’s circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.

For nearly 30 years Borla’s been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.

Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that’s the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.

A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What’s more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good deal bro. My X-SP package inculdes the Borla cat-back exhaust. You won't regret it