LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Autozone Mufflers

Old 06-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Autozone Mufflers

They have MagnaFlow and Thrush ,but dont have Flowmaster or DynoMax.

What Magnaflow or Thrush would be a good alternative to DynoMax or Flowmaster?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i got my 50 series delta flow FLOWMASTER from autozone yesterday...part#942551 call them and ask them to look it up...$99 bucks.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmynuts View Post
i got my 50 series delta flow FLOWMASTER from autozone yesterday...part#942551 call them and ask them to look it up...$99 bucks.
Have you installed it yet?

50 series...... Good Choice
Old 06-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Flowmaster on my 1995 Chevy truck and I liked it until a baffle inside broke. I replaced it with a Magnaflow and I personally liked it better than the Flowmaster. It just seemed higher quality to me. JMO.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAAC3TACO View Post
I had a Flowmaster on my 1995 Chevy truck and I liked it until a baffle inside broke. I replaced it with a Magnaflow and I personally liked it better than the Flowmaster. It just seemed higher quality to me. JMO.
Flowmaster seem to be better with diesel fords and Chevys
Old 06-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
syeah i had it put on yesterday...right after it was put on it was really quiet...but now after about 100 miles...it has a nice deep throaty sound to it...i love it. check out the youtube sound clips... i think its the best sounding muffler for our trucks.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmynuts View Post
syeah i had it put on yesterday...right after it was put on it was really quiet...but now after about 100 miles...it has a nice deep throaty sound to it...i love it. check out the youtube sound clips... i think its the best sounding muffler for our trucks.
We have our own sound clips in the Performance section.

I guess the 100 miles was like the "break in"
Old 06-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #8
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
I like my flowmaster 40, it sounds good.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #9

CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
We have our own sound clips in the Performance section.

I guess the 100 miles was like the "break in"

oh yeah i know about our sound clips...there is just a few more on youtube...i heard it takes months for it to fully break in...have to wait and see...