Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Reading fuel mix

Old 11-21-2007, 12:51 PM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Reading fuel mix

Has anyone used the Scan gauge II to get their mixture readings? I've got mine hooked up but am not sure which x-gauge to add or what values it's able to give me. Any ideas?
Thanks
James
Old 11-21-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvillechopper View Post
Has anyone used the Scan gauge II to get their mixture readings? I've got mine hooked up but am not sure which x-gauge to add or what values it's able to give me. Any ideas?
Thanks
James
I've got nothing constructive for you on this, but when you find out let me know as I am curious as well.

Thanks
Old 11-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvillechopper View Post
Thanks
James
I have a SGII as well. I didn't think our trucks received this info. If it did the codes would be posted on the SGII support page. There are new ones coming out all the time, so maybe eventually we'll be able to see.

http://www.scangauge.com/support/pdfs/XGAUGE.pdf

I'm waiting for the x-gauge that shows rounds remaining in the .50 cals.
<evil grin>