Notices

Borla VS Magnaflow Catbacks

View Poll Results: Which is better
Borla 125 50.00%
Magnaflow 125 50.00%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #41
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
got the magnaflow last week and i have to say i am quite pleased with it. got the deep tone that i was looking for, loud on low rpms but pretty quite in hwy speed(unless you got a very heavy foot). All in All it was well worth it for $!00 + extra cash for other mods.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #42
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both on different vehicles. Overall quality I would have to give to Borla, but you have to hear it in person to see what you like.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #44
toytaco1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aerial Porter 56th APS
Name: jed
toytaco1's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the headers I have the magnaflow and JBA shorty headers I am pleased with the sound
Old 05-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #45
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Why no Flowmaster?
Old 05-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #46
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTacos View Post
Why no Flowmaster?

Flowmasteer blows. Flowmaster is cheap product, has baffles, there is back pressure when you floor the gas pedal, flowmaster's sound is only good up to 2500rpms..
Old 04-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #47
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have a vid of either of these exhausts? (the ones on youtube have pretty low quality audio)
Old 06-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #49
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
From reading all of the post here; it appears that it's mostly about the sound and not much to do with performance. So for the $$$ ahh why waste your bucks

IMHO I would say that the headers would serve better in reference to performance
Old 02-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #50
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Patiently waiting for Magnaflow to make one for my 2013 DCLB
Old 10-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #52
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I know its an older thread but I ran into it and thought I would share my video: (aFe Stage 2 Pro 5R CAI, Borla SS exhaust, and DTLT headers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_aItCZI0w