Notices

air intake...

Old 11-23-2007, 11:37 PM   #1
debuhr is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
debuhr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to debuhr
air intake...

ok as you may see on my profile, i have already put that i have a cold air intake, however it isnt installed yet. so i kinda have one. anyway, does anyone know exactly how much speed i should be expecting to gain when i get it installed? it is the k and n hi proformance cold air intake. and also, will the speed show on my speedometer sence it has a speed govenor?
Old 11-24-2007, 12:16 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm dont know about speed but horsepower and better gas mileage yes you might feel more power.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
You might get a few horses more and a little torque for the $200 that you paid. Why not sell the the whole kit-n-kaboodle on eBay and do the deckplate or elbow mod instead for free? You'd probably get the same results without the possibility or fouling up your MAF sensor.