Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Ground Kit for 4.0L

Old 06-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
techgeekwill's Tacoma Gallery
Ground Kit for 4.0L

I don't even know if one exists. Or if anyone has got one. I'd love to know if they have.

I've had a few cars with a Ground Kit and it seems to make everything better. Opinions would be appreciated.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
My opinion is that you make your own. All a grounding kit consissts of is a bunch of fairly thick wires cut to the appropriate length to be distributed throughout your vehicle that all come back to your battery or a distribution block and then back to the battery. Go buy a spool of wire with a good insulation jacket and start grounding the essentials. Leave all your stock grounds though. NEVER remove the stock ones. That's a common mistake many people make.