Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

where to purchase Bosal (trd) muffler?

Old 06-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
where to purchase Bosal (trd) muffler?

i wondered if you guys have ever looked into replacing only the muffler with a TRD muffler rather than buying the entire cat back system? I understand that bosal makes them - any part number or websites you guys have would be great.
thanks.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:03 AM   #2
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
you can't buy just the muffler. its already been tried.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #3
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

I figured someone would have tried this route. Thanks for the info.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
i'm probably wrong, but i thought Borla made the TRD exhast.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
The Not So New guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
My research found that bosal NOT borla makes the trd mufflers. If I'm wrong someone correct me. Borla mufflers are
more available than the bosal as I can not find bosal. Anywhere.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
they use to prior to 05.