Notices

TRD supercharger

Old 09-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #181
TRON is on a distinguished road

TRON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
How much PSI are you TRD guys running? I'm hitting around 12 psi at night. =]

Running the 2.8 URD Stealth, but I believe it went up a couple PSI after I installed the Y Pipes.
Hahaha You notice a difference in pick up after installing the FN wheels?
Old 09-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #182
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'm sure you've gone over this but I could use some guidance

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-now-what.html
Old 09-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #183
Taco Fan has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Fan has a spectacular aura about
Name: Bean
Taco Fan's Tacoma Gallery
TRD SC question

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddkerfoot View Post
I have a TRD supercharger and I love it! I would advise to get one.
What does it do to MPG? (Assume that I can resist the temptation to stand on it...sometimes.)
Old 09-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #184
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Fan View Post
What does it do to MPG? (Assume that I can resist the temptation to stand on it...sometimes.)
"It" does nothing to mpg that i have seen... I got 320-350 miles per tank before (rarely tested till the light comes on for fuel pump safety reasons)... And the same after unless im really having fun.....
The mpg is based on ur right foot.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #185
JDM is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
JDM's Tacoma Gallery
See my Fuelly sig block. This is was about 1/3 highway and mountain driving and 2/3 around down (it's my DD), with doing my best to not go over 10mph over the limit and an occasional lead footing.