The Perils of Drinking at an Exhaust Shop

Old 12-06-2007, 11:24 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
I thought that deal was already in place, just unspoken, cause I've been laughing for quite a while...
haha good to hear. i'll keep the child-like taco mods coming. i just pulled off the rest of the roofing stickers today
Old 12-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
How exactly has it "gotten you out of" tickets? Not trashing, but just wondering how it went down...
well i'll get pulled over for speeding, and if i'm nice to the cop but he's still an ass, he'll say something like "well i appreciate you being honest with me so i'll just look past the speeding and give you a ticket for your exhaust instead, get it fixed" and then i say "yes sir, it'll get done" haha, thats always how it goes
Old 12-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
tell us how you REALLY feel!!! its all good bro...we were all young once. besides...its your ride, do with it what you may, and have fun with it!

i dont think you will be getting lost at the spring meet dude.....you will definitely be the loudest one there!!
everybody has different tastes and it shows up on their vehicles more than anything else, and even if you can't see my truck on the trails, you should be able to hear me getting stuck about a mile away lol
Old 12-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by boser65 View Post
So, has your fuel economy improved since making the exhaust modifications?

it got worse because i can't keep my foot off the pedal hence the tickets lol
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson8537 View Post
Be careful...I heard that these have tendancy to leak after a short while...

just what i was told...
just the electric ones or the manual ones too? i can see the electric ones getting loose and leaking but i don't think a manually operated dump would, after all it does have a gasket on it. i just don't know if i'd wanna have to get under the truck and open it every time i want some noise ya know, but then again, it'll be 20% of the price of an electric one
Old 12-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Deal !! I am glad you do what you do, Drive on friend !
don't worry, i'll keep you guys updated and laughing your asses off
Old 12-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
turdtaco,

i think it's AWESOME!!!!! i cant wait to hear some sound clips. here in houston they are really strict on emisions so i gotta keep it legal, but i def. want to add an exhaust system, they loudest i can.

i had straight pipes with glasspacks on my 72 monte carlo and it sounded great, the pipes on my v-star sound about as good as your gonna get with a metric bike.... my point is the louder the better!!!!!! never heard a car, truck, bike, boat, etc too loud!!!!!! way to go man....

now post some sound clips up so i can do mine!!!!
woohoo, finally a fan of noise! hopefully you guys can all make it down to the alliance meet and i'll let everyone drive it around so you can experience it first hand good luck trying to keep your foot off the gas lol
Old 12-06-2007, 11:36 PM   #28

as for the sound clips, i'm going to get them up ASAP and i'll put the links in my signature like how the others are in there now. hopefully the camera can capture the sound and not just distortion
Old 12-07-2007, 04:17 AM   #29
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
as for the sound clips, i'm going to get them up ASAP and i'll put the links in my signature like how the others are in there now. hopefully the camera can capture the sound and not just distortion
Turdtaco, do you realize you have gone up like 100 posts in about 2 days!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:52 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
yes sir i'm trying to keep the winnings within the alliance, not to mention i need front spacers lol. i'm trying to average about 40 posts a day at least, but even then i', barely hanging with you more active guys, like yourself, ndcouch, jhodge, toys4life, concretejedi....etc etc....this is alot of work but it's fun so i don't mind so much lol
Old 12-07-2007, 12:06 PM   #31
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
yes sir i'm trying to keep the winnings within the alliance, not to mention i need front spacers lol. i'm trying to average about 40 posts a day at least, but even then i', barely hanging with you more active guys, like yourself, ndcouch, jhodge, toys4life, concretejedi....etc etc....this is alot of work but it's fun so i don't mind so much lol
Yeah, I sit in front of computer all day for my job, and I don't post that much. I wouldn't make any money (I am already pushing my luck as it is).

Notice: I don't usually post after 4PM and on the weekends. I spend that time with my wife and my dogs.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:08 PM   #32
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
BTW - I should point out that tcBob only counts posts that he considers are a positive contribution to Tacoma World. You may have twice as many posts as the other guy, but if they aren't a positive influence on the community - you won't win.

So, keep up the positive posts.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:41 PM   #33
Defying Alliances since 2007
TacoTurd will become famous soon enoughTacoTurd will become famous soon enough

TacoTurd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Ah... I remember my first Red Bull...
Old 12-07-2007, 05:14 PM   #34
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey cool, if I could give you my credits to your post I would, you keep me smiling all the while I am on TW, it's guys like you that keep the world spinning, Drive on
Old 12-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #35
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
He's a kid... was there ever a reason for half the crap we did when we were his age??
lol
Old 12-07-2007, 08:39 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
BTW - I should point out that tcBob only counts posts that he considers are a positive contribution to Tacoma World. You may have twice as many posts as the other guy, but if they aren't a positive influence on the community - you won't win.

So, keep up the positive posts.
are mine positive or no lol, and does positive mean that they have to be on-topic and helpful haha
Old 12-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTurd View Post
Ah... I remember my first Red Bull...
i just cant ever get to sleep at night because of what has happened over this year for me, so i stay up posting all night lol
Old 12-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Hey cool, if I could give you my credits to your post I would, you keep me smiling all the while I am on TW, it's guys like you that keep the world spinning, Drive on
thank you jedi, it's kinda funny that everybody i meet likes me but i always have the "murphy's law" come into play in that the ONE person i want to really like me does but won't do anything about it. it's kinda frustrating, but for now i'm concentrating on trying to keep my taco out of the repo guy's hands. i have less than 2 weeks to find 700 bucks laying around somewhere
Old 12-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
lol
keep laughing bro, that's why i'm here i keep the general public entertained
Old 12-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #40
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thank you jedi, it's kinda funny that everybody i meet likes me but i always have the "murphy's law" come into play in that the ONE person i want to really like me does but won't do anything about it. it's kinda frustrating, but for now i'm concentrating on trying to keep my taco out of the repo guy's hands. i have less than 2 weeks to find 700 bucks laying around somewhere

hope you get the money and are able to keep the truck man!!! dont let it get repo'd...................its a credit killer for sure!!!

besides.....................you gotta be the beer wagon at the meet!!