The Perils of Drinking at an Exhaust Shop

Old 12-07-2007, 10:16 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hope you get the money and are able to keep the truck man!!! dont let it get repo'd...................its a credit killer for sure!!!

besides.....................you gotta be the beer wagon at the meet!!
my credit is beyond killed already, i don't know if it could really get any worse lol...i'm gunna have alot of trouble trying to get the money but hopefully i do because the only reason i'd give up this truck is to get an older taco and go mod-crazy with it, and then i would be able to have an apartment instead of a truck payment i don't wanna get rid of my taco but it would be the responsible thing to do and to be honest with you, i'm very tempted to just let them take it...but then i'll have to find money for another truck too
Old 12-07-2007, 10:28 PM   #42
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
my credit is beyond killed already, i don't know if it could really get any worse lol...i'm gunna have alot of trouble trying to get the money but hopefully i do because the only reason i'd give up this truck is to get an older taco and go mod-crazy with it, and then i would be able to have an apartment instead of a truck payment i don't wanna get rid of my taco but it would be the responsible thing to do and to be honest with you, i'm very tempted to just let them take it...but then i'll have to find money for another truck too
You can't just let them take it. If you're that hard up sell it or even trade down.....you'll take a loss, but sometimes you have to.

Couple years back, my hours got cut and I was teetering on the edge of getting laid off. I had to trade in my wifes 04 Highlander with 20k on it (her all-time favorite vehicle I might add) for a 2000 Avalon with 60k on it.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:32 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
You can't just let them take it. If you're that hard up sell it or even trade down.....you'll take a loss, but sometimes you have to.

Couple years back, my hours got cut and I was teetering on the edge of getting laid off. I had to trade in my wifes 04 Highlander with 20k on it (her all-time favorite vehicle I might add) for a 2000 Avalon with 60k on it.
see thats the worst part about it tho is that my credit is too bad to trade down or up or anything, i'm basically stuck. i wouldnt mind taking a loss of a couple grand if it meant my payments would be half as much every month ya know, i'm going to check into it tomorrow because there are some places around here that do their own financing, but still....i am looking at a couple different jobs right now but i won't have the money from them in time to make this payment so i have to find it somewhere, and even then, it'll be really tough to get by every month until i really find a decent job
Old 12-10-2007, 10:25 AM   #44
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are mine positive or no lol, and does positive mean that they have to be on-topic and helpful haha
I think positive is refering to being helpful. asnwering questions, posting DIY threads, providing links and articles that are relevent to topcs... that kind of thing
Old 12-10-2007, 10:28 AM   #45
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
see thats the worst part about it tho is that my credit is too bad to trade down or up or anything, i'm basically stuck. i wouldnt mind taking a loss of a couple grand if it meant my payments would be half as much every month ya know, i'm going to check into it tomorrow because there are some places around here that do their own financing, but still....i am looking at a couple different jobs right now but i won't have the money from them in time to make this payment so i have to find it somewhere, and even then, it'll be really tough to get by every month until i really find a decent job
That suck Turd. Did you start out "living beyond your means" or did you just end up that way due to ongoing events, job loss etc...
Old 12-11-2007, 11:43 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
That suck Turd. Did you start out "living beyond your means" or did you just end up that way due to ongoing events, job loss etc...
i had a decent, reliable job up until May 07. before May and for the last couple years i wasn't living outside of my means but i bought a quad AND a bike figuring i could afford it, and i would've been able to but i got screwed on the quad because the dealership lied to me about what my payments were gunna be. they told me $212 and it was, but they didnt tell me about another $160 a month for some B.S. credit card too...anyway, i was hangin in there til May when i took this new job doing roofing sales, which is why i bought my Taco...obviously that job sucked ass and i made less than half of what i should've, so now i have all the same bills as before, plus 7 hundo for my taco a month with less than half of the income...the $hit is being strewn about by the fan right now and i'm losing everything
Old 12-12-2007, 06:45 AM   #47
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i had a decent, reliable job up until May 07. before May and for the last couple years i wasn't living outside of my means but i bought a quad AND a bike figuring i could afford it, and i would've been able to but i got screwed on the quad because the dealership lied to me about what my payments were gunna be. they told me $212 and it was, but they didnt tell me about another $160 a month for some B.S. credit card too...anyway, i was hangin in there til May when i took this new job doing roofing sales, which is why i bought my Taco...obviously that job sucked ass and i made less than half of what i should've, so now i have all the same bills as before, plus 7 hundo for my taco a month with less than half of the income...the $hit is being strewn about by the fan right now and i'm losing everything
sorry to hear it turd
Old 12-13-2007, 10:22 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
sorry to hear it turd
i'm sorry to have to say it. i'm even putting the stock exhaust back on tomorrow the only good that'll come out of this is that after everything gets cleared up, i wont have the problems i have now ever again
Old 12-14-2007, 09:55 AM   #49

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I believe thats where the saying "you live and you learn" came from

I've learned more during my life just making mistakes than i ever did in college
Old 12-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #50
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:

I've learned more during my life just making mistakes than i ever did in college
ditto.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #51
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
ditto.
Word!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #52

Quote:

i do enjoy learning by mistake much more than just taking someone's word for it, it tends to stay in my mind instead of going in one ear and out the other. i figure by the time i hit 25 i'll have more "old man wisdom" than most 40 year olds lol
Old 12-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #53

Quote:
i do enjoy learning by mistake much more than just taking someone's word for it, it tends to stay in my mind instead of going in one ear and out the other. i figure by the time i hit 25 i'll have more "old man wisdom" than most 40 year olds lol
True dat.