Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

My new Exhaust...

Old 08-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
dwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kevin
dwntwnall4u's Tacoma Gallery
My new Exhaust...

Here is a pic and video. What do you think?

Old 08-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Sounds nice and quiet. If that was your goal, congrats...

I plan on a similar setup, except I will have the 24" Magnaflow, and will not have the 2 extra muflers.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
dwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura about
Wanted to try a dual set up utilizing the magnaflow for the X pipe and then the two bassanni mufflers to keep the tone down. It sounds pretty good, but I wanted it more silent. I still need to get my DTLT which will increase to sound.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwntwnall4u View Post
Wanted to try a dual set up utilizing the magnaflow for the X pipe and then the two bassanni mufflers to keep the tone down. It sounds pretty good, but I wanted it more silent. I still need to get my DTLT which will increase to sound.
Yup, that will sound sweet, especially cause you're supercharged...
Old 08-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
Thanks.
The thing is that I would like it more quiet though. I like to hear the URD MKII supercharger rather than the exhaust.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that thing still ain't quiet. Sweet truck
Old 08-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
It sounds like a hybrid...
Very quiet, looks amazing though!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #9
The only sound I don't care for is the slight resonance around 2-3000 rpm, it's a low tone though. I bet most would really like it. I will see what I can do to improve it even more.