1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Engine light with intake

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by Jpf8653, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Aug 6, 2009 at 8:48 AM
    Jpf8653

Jpf8653 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Revtek 3" lift, Tinted Windows Wheels n' Tires Door Sill Protectors Rockford fosgate P3 shallow w/ alpine mono 500 amp in a MR MARV PORTED box Weathertech floor liner Rear TSB Pioneer 3200BT Double Din touch screen
    There was a thread that came up yesterday about a guy selling intake by afe on craigslist. Well I got in touch with the guy he is in cali and i'm in Louisiana but he is willing to ship it. Also there is a nice member on here who lives in Cali and has agreed to pick it up for me and ship to me. But the guy with the intake just told me that on 07 and 08 model Tacomas there is a tendency to to make the check engine lights come on and it deals with one of the sensors. I was just wondering if anyone has had these such problems on those model trucks.

They are afe stage 2 intakes older models than those out now. No box with metal tube. I know a lot of people don't like this kind of intakes but I'm not worried bout that. Just about engine lights and intakes in general. Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top