Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Lockers

Old 08-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Lockers

Who installed your LOCKERS? Looking for a credited shop to get my LOCKERS installed that's not going to rip me a new one
Old 08-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
What would be considered ripping you a new one? Do you have a budget or just an idea of what YOU want to pay? As time has proven, you get what you pay for. Do you have any working knowledge of what it takes for lockers to be installed?

Just questions that'll help the next person to answer your question. You'll need to be knowledgeable without being insulting to the installer-to-be. Just think of your mood if you offered your services to someone (in what ever field you employ) and that person comes back with, "How much?...That's crazy"

Good luck,
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
zidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nicezidaro is just really nice

zidaro's Tacoma Gallery
Setup is far more important and cheaper in the long run than saving a dollar upfront.
Good prices, amazing work-----

Yotamasters in Corona. 951-279-0220 It should be Eric that answers. tell him Aaron from Mammoth Lakes sent ya.

Marlincrawler.com is another I would use.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #5
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidaro View Post
Setup is far more important and cheaper in the long run than saving a dollar upfront.
Good prices, amazing work-----

Yotamasters in Corona. 951-279-0220 It should be Eric that answers. tell him Aaron from Mammoth Lakes sent ya.

Marlincrawler.com is another I would use.
thanks Zidaro I will defintely check both of those places out
Old 08-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #6
Thanks

Thanks everyone for chimming in and giving me the info I was looking for and the advice
Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
Thanks everyone for chimming in and giving me the info I was looking for and the advice
What setup did you end up going with?
Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
What setup did you end up going with?
I went with what you suggested I got the ICONS w/ resi sliders and both fron and rear ARB with pump sorry i kind of copied you but i dont wan to take fire roads when you guys are going up sick shizz...I dont know if you know who this is but it's mario I had the grey sport taco when we wnt to Cleghorn. Oh and thanks for recommending yotamasters I was just asking on here to c if i could find something closer to me.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
I went with what you suggested I got the ICONS w/ resi sliders and both fron and rear ARB with pump sorry i kind of copied you but i dont wan to take fire roads when you guys are going up sick shizz...I dont know if you know who this is but it's mario I had the grey sport taco when we wnt to Cleghorn. Oh and thanks for recommending yotamasters I was just asking on here to c if i could find something closer to me.
Damn that was quick... Did you order everything already? If not, I recommend you start off with just the rear locker. There is a learning curve you must go through. You wont learn as much if you jump strait into a fully locked rig, not to mention your more likely to break something.