1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

just ordered new exhaust

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by foxracinfor20, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Aug 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM
    foxracinfor20

foxracinfor20 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    doug
    easton md
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner lifted
    sway away 2.5 coilovers sway away race runner rear shocks pioneer avic d3 2 7 in monitors in headrest dvd memphis 10" sub memphis amp trd intake urd catback with magnaflow procomp wheels 33/12.50/17 angel eye projector halo headlights altezza tailights with led bulbs big blue balls hanging total chaos ucas cover king neoprene seat covers 7 led projector foglight
    so the other day i came out to my truck and some asshole had step on my exhaust and pushed the tip down to the ground foot print and all was visible i when to try to bend it up alil to drive and the rest of the exhaust fell down broke the weld right before the muffler so i started looking for a new exhaust called urd talked to gadget and next day i ordered the urd exhaust cant wait to do the install and get some sound clips since i could not find any wtht just intake and exhaust hopefully in a few months i can get the dtlt headers i will post pics after i get the exhaust on

Products Discussed in

To Top