Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

07 Tacoma Superchip Programmer Tuner

Old 01-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
Rene' Read is on a distinguished road
Name: rread
Rene' Read's Tacoma Gallery
07 Tacoma Superchip Programmer Tuner

Anybody out there know of a Performance Turner that plugs into your 07 Tacoma, that will increase or inprove your H Power....rbread
Old 01-06-2008, 12:04 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to check out summit racing.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
as far as i know, there are no plug in tuners...ie superchips, power programmers, jetchips, etc
Old 01-18-2008, 07:48 AM   #4
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
ebay item 110215418790

looks like they claim 37HP gain with a $12 chip... looks too good to be true to me.... also, if it does work, is that messing with engine settings that shouldn't be messed with and screw up something later??? i don't know, dont know flip about motors, just possing the question.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you're referring to a MAF Sensor Calibrator from URD. http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260198051
This is hard wired into your truck, so it might not be what you wanted. I have one and I think I might finally get a chance to install it this weekend. It is supposed to go really well with an intake(which I already installed)
Old 01-18-2008, 08:05 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
ebay item 110215418790

looks like they claim 37HP gain with a $12 chip... looks too good to be true to me.... also, if it does work, is that messing with engine settings that shouldn't be messed with and screw up something later??? i don't know, dont know flip about motors, just possing the question.
You should also pour some bleach into your gas...I hear that's good for another 29 HP, unless you have the TRD model, then you should get 48 more HP.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
the lil "programmers/chips" on ebay are a couple wires hooked up to a resistor that degrades a signal to ur computer that says ur getting more air to the engine. at least thats what i've seen about them. its a .59 resistor that u can get from radio shack
Old 01-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
the lil "programmers/chips" on ebay are a couple wires hooked up to a resistor that degrades a signal to ur computer that says ur getting more air to the engine. at least thats what i've seen about them. its a .59 resistor that u can get from radio shack

i'd also like to add that they are JUNK!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #9

tacomaman, hodges, yeah, i figured they were junk, and prolly do WAY more damage than good.

lsocoee,
You might wanna watch that smart mouth before someone in LA takes the liberty of closing it for you... or someone in TX for that matter!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #10
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tacomaman, hodges, yeah, i figured they were junk, and prolly do WAY more damage than good.

lsocoee,
You might wanna watch that smart mouth before someone in LA takes the liberty of closing it for you... or someone in TX for that matter!
I thought it was funny!! With that said, good luck closing my mouth from any of you.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #11

When people post questions or ideas on this forum, i think it is our duty to help one another out, not poke fun. with that said, i know a lot of skinny ******s like to take out their fustrations on people on the internet because they are too much of a panty waste to do something in person.

kinda goes back to the ol' rule if you don't have something nice to say, keep your f'in mouth shut.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When people post questions or ideas on this forum, i think it is our duty to help one another out, not poke fun. with that said, i know a lot of skinny ******s like to take out their fustrations on people on the internet because they are too much of a panty waste to do something in person.

kinda goes back to the ol' rule if you don't have something nice to say, keep your f'in mouth shut.
You are 100% correct!! That's why your mouth is open as you type away. He was being sarcastic and that is why it's my duty to back his remarks. Your the only one thinking of skinny ******s. It was all in fun!!
Old 01-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

lsocoee,
My goal is to personally piss off everyone in this forum. You're more than welcome to come on over and try to shut my mouth. Even if you beat me to a pulp, I'm still going to be a smart ass.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #14
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Alright everyone quit trying to see how far up the wall you can piss.

Now the OP asked a question regarding a performance upgrade, now granted they are a newb to TW and quite possibly Toyota's. Lets not scare them off by being rude.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Please review my post referring to the MAF calibrator if you want helpful. About 1/3 of my posts are actually helpful. The other posts are more for entertainment value. I think that most of the people on here know this about me and don't take anything I say personally.

Here is an interesting fact...the more homophobic people are, the more homosexual they actually are. Personally, I have no problems with homosexuals. You won't catch me using such hateful language.

I propose we take a vote-if the majority of folks would like me banned, I will be happy to move on to greener pastures.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:52 AM   #16

i actually regreted using the words "skinny ******" nothing wrong with being skinny and i have gay friends.... "scared piss ant wimp" would have been more appropiate.

everyone is different, but i can't stand a smart ass when they are a stranger.... if my brother or friends give me a hard time, that is one thing, but when somone i don't know is a smart ass (funny or not kilo) they better get ready for an ass whoopin. i might not win, and get my ass kicked, but i'm gonna give 'em all i got. no need for people to be rude. i think that is most of what is wrong with America today is rude people.... people won't hold the door open for guy behind them, won't say excuse me or thank you in stores, cut line and won't wait their turn, have no manners, and rude to strangers and sometimes a smart ass.

i'm not going to drive to LA over this, but if you're in houston and feel the need to be smart ass, be ready to defend yourself.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #17
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
As a fellow Texan

Get over it! It was meant and was funny! That's why there are Harley's and Honda's as well. Chill Dude.