Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

trd cai install this morning

Old 08-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
trd cai install this morning

took some time out of my sunday morn to insatll my cai and some new taillights i bought. love them both. heres some pics.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
thats what i was thinking, never saw a plexi topped one... that thing looks sick tho
Old 08-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
check out coupe, he makes and sells these things with whatever trd emblem and paints the for you.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Tails look good, where did you get those? CAI looks good too. I really like the screws. Great custom look with the plexi and those socket screws.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 08-30-2009, 05:47 PM   #6

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
heres the link to the website i ordered the tails from. i also ordered a blacked out 3rd brake led light but ups fumbled my package and wont be here till tomorrow so when i get it in ill post pics.
http://www.xtralights.com/index.asp?...S&Category=124
Old 08-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #7
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #8
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks great and the plexi CAI looks awesome.......
Old 08-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! I'm thinking about getting one of these CAI's.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
ya i dont think 120 bucks is cheap!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
I'm thinking Im gonna go and get some smoked Plexi and, do this my self?
I think that's a good idea, but don't pay $120 for it. Put that toward something better, like...
Old 08-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea plexi is pretty easy
Old 08-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah I can pick up the Plexi for around 20.00 and make 4 of them!
Yeah, that's what you should do right there!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #14
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm thinking now that I might do one in red plexi to match the truck?
Yeah, I like that idea. How about the engine cover while you're at it?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #15

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
that or just do the logo in red
Old 08-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #16
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
that or just do the logo in red
Yeah, that way you'd be able to see it without taking the cover off. Good idea Brandan.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #17

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Yeah, that way you'd be able to see it without taking the cover off. Good idea Brandan.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #19

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
thats how bad mine looked up until a week ago!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #20
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When I said red plexi I was talking aboot clear red plexi but I like the idea of the smoked with the red logo a lot better!
Oops, sorry about the mis-understanding!

Yeah, that would look very nice!