1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

URD O2 Sim

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by SMG26, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Aug 31, 2009 at 8:48 PM
    SMG26

SMG26 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Woodstock,GA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Injen CAI, JBA exhaust pipes 2.5" w/magnaflow muffler, Doug Thorley Long tube headers, URD MAF CAL and O2 sim,Access roll up cover, AVS Wind deflectors, coverking seatcovers, grillcraft upper/lower grille, Halo projectors w/6000k HID and pop lock on tailgate.
    I recently had my doug thorley long tubes V6 installed and did not have enough time to install the O2 sim. I was wondering if I do not install the sim will I be damaging the engine while driving around? I used my scan gauge and just had the code saying that no cats were there. Was just wondoering if driving the truck around without the sim will damage anything. Any help would be great.

2. Aug 31, 2009 at 9:36 PM
    SMG26

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Woodstock,GA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Injen CAI, JBA exhaust pipes 2.5" w/magnaflow muffler, Doug Thorley Long tube headers, URD MAF CAL and O2 sim,Access roll up cover, AVS Wind deflectors, coverking seatcovers, grillcraft upper/lower grille, Halo projectors w/6000k HID and pop lock on tailgate.
    anyone

3. Aug 31, 2009 at 9:44 PM
    hsc001

hsc001 Well-Known Member

Member:
    laurel, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD off road lifted
    BHLM, 3" toytec coilovers, blacked out billet grille, hella 500's behind grille, volant CAI, Dual flowmasters 40's, HID, DTLT
    No there will be no damage. All the sim does is prevent the CEL from coming on by telling your comp that you are running normal.

4. Aug 31, 2009 at 9:48 PM
    SMG26

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Woodstock,GA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top