1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Flow Master

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by Dentinskillet, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Sep 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM
    Dentinskillet

Dentinskillet [OP] Member

Member:
    Greeley CO
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma SR5
    3inch fabtech suspention lift, 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, 16x8.5 Dick Cepek DC-1
    Hey there guys. My buddy has a Flow Master Muffler that he is going to give me for my Tacoma. But I dunno if it will sound that great since its a four banger.. What do you guys think should I go for it? There will be some fabrication work to install it right so I don't want to do it if its not going to sound like it should..

2. Sep 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    huntertodd

huntertodd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    HunterTodd
    Greenville, North Carolin
    Vehicle:
    98 3.4 V6 Automatic ext cab 4x4 tacoma
    1" spacers 32"s cold air intake, bored out cylinders, billet grill,black bull bar, black rear bumper, Black windows, Custom made and programed edge tunnerchip, white skid plates, uws toolbox, surf rod rack camo seat covers, double den touchscreen, flowmaster 40 series, 2 15" orion XTR pros, Autotecck 3,000 watt amp, gps, fender flares, drop in bed liner, clear front bumper lights,
    I have a flowmaster 40 with the stock pipe on my 3.4 v6 auto and it sounds good i wouls prob get a glas pack thats what my boys run on their 4 cylinders and dont sound too bad!

Products Discussed in

To Top