Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

bought new Thrush muffler, need advice

Old 09-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
bought new Thrush muffler, need advice

so i bought a new thrush muffler and i am just going to cut the old one out and clamp this one in. i noticed that I may have to dump the exhaust after the muffler. the outlet pipe is so much higher than the inlet pipe so it wont work.. i dont think, i was looking for some suggestions, i plan on doing this tomorrow with my friend who is putting a super 44 on his silverado. and if i have to dump it, is there any danger of water getting in there if i go through big puddles or go mudding? thanks guys.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
as long as your engine is running when your running thruu 'em, you should be fine even if you stall, the water wont go up the tube, and a little splash that far back in your muffler wont do much harm
Old 09-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
and as long as you arent sitting in water that comes up to the bottom of the door jamb. because, the vacumme created by the engine will cause water to actually go up i your engine. but other than that, you should be fine
Old 09-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
awesome. thanks