Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

exhaust magnaflow

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
tcboss is on a distinguished road

tcboss's Tacoma Gallery
exhaust magnaflow

is this a good deal for an exhaust system? and are there any other exhaust systems out there that are better for your dollar? i dont know where to start in looking for exhaust systems. i want a nice rumble to my truck.
thanks

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...0A2582010.aspx
Old 01-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I got my magnaflow catback off ebay and I paid 360.00 shipped. Oh and I love the sound not too load sounds perfect to me.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im a flowmaster guy myself, but magnaflow sounds good too. but, why pay that much for a "cat back" system?? just buy a magnaflow muffler and get an exhaust shop to cut your stock muffler out and weld your new muffler in, and even add a shiny tip if you want one. it will save you lots of green for other mods. i think you could probably get it done for around $125/150.........somewhere in that neighborhood. the only difference is the piping from muffler back wont be stainless as the magnaflow kit is, other than that.....its all the same basically.

Products Discussed in this Thread