Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Cold air and exhaust??????

Old 01-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
marshwalker is on a distinguished road
marshwalker's Tacoma Gallery
Cold air and exhaust??????

I have been reading on this forum of people's opinions regarding cold air intakes and exhaust. I have heard some say they don really make a difference. I was wanting to maybe upgrade to have better gas mileage and HP. IF they dont really work let me know, but if they do what is the best recipe for a intake and exhaust combo.

Zach

This is my rig

Old 01-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
sweet rig bro!!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I but a Magnaflow catback on my X-Runner and really didn't notice to much of a difference although I love the sound. If you wanna wake up the 4.0L get a set of long tube headers Doug Thorney (sp) makes a set. I personally wouldn't waste my money on a CAI except maybe a URD one, that seems to be a true CAI.

BTW

Sweet looking truck man!