Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

What exhaust and intake to get?

Old 01-24-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
Coheednme13 will become famous soon enough
Name: MattDaddy
Coheednme13's Tacoma Gallery
What exhaust and intake to get?

I'm looking at getting a new exhaust and intake. The goal of this upgrade will be better gas milage. What exhaust and intake will do this for me. If I get a little extra power too that wouldn't be a crime. Also, can headers get you better milage? You guys are the experts. Thanks
Old 01-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
Coheednme13 will become famous soon enough
Name: MattDaddy
Coheednme13's Tacoma Gallery
Also, this is for the 2.7L I4
Old 01-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD and URD intakes are pretty popular on here. Use the search function and search for 'intake' and you'll find some discussions on what everyone recommends.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:16 AM   #4
Demoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud of

Demoncleaner's Tacoma Gallery
If your expecting mileage gains, you'll be disappointed. Save your money. If you want a louder sound and maybe a couple ponies high in the rev range, then thats the reason to buy one or both.