Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anyone have URD MAF Calibrator Installation Instructions?

Old 10-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have URD MAF Calibrator Installation Instructions?

I recently purchased a used MAF Calibrator, but don't have the instructions. Does anyone have a set of instructions lying around that they wouldn't mind scanning in?

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:35 AM   #3
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like the owner exceeded bandwidth on the first one, but the 2nd link should be readable.

Thanks!

On a side note, I got a map from Gadget for a stock intake (Pro-Dry S Filter) and cat-back exhaust. Not sure how he tweaked it from stock, but I might place it up if anyone needs it.