Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

True Flow-XDI CAI installed !!

Old 02-16-2008, 01:21 AM   #21
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky View Post
How was your installation, are you also 1-2 inches off from reaching the hole??

If so... is this normal .... or should you send it back?
Dude you have issues if you are 1-2 inches from hitting the hole.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #22
Gonzo is on a distinguished road

Gonzo's Tacoma Gallery
Question???

Just recently installed a True Flow XDI CAI and noticed black smoke while reving to 5500 RPM in neautral!!! FTF!!! Fuel/Air mixture problem?? Any suggestions?????
Old 07-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #23
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
u guys that have the xdi do u guys have vibration problems? do u have a quite a bit of movement on the intake like u cant seem to get it tight enough?
Old 08-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #24
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Does true flow make oem replacement filters?
Old 08-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #25
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
Does true flow make oem replacement filters?
Yup...

Got one for my Wifey's SUV...
Old 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #26
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Yup...

Got one for my Wifey's SUV...
Got a link or Know a place that sells them? Tried there web site but it's not working.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
Got a link or Know a place that sells them? Tried there web site but it's not working.
My bad...

seems they only make them for certain models. They do have em for Lexus, go figure

guess it's only aftermarket for 1GR...

My recommendation would be to go with an AFE OEM replacement dry filter if you want to keep the stock box.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:50 AM   #28

[quote=roxspin72;851540]My bad...

seems they only make them for certain models. They do have em for Lexus, go figure

guess it's only aftermarket for 1GR...

My recommendation would be to go with an AFE OEM replacement dry filter if you want to keep the stock box.[/quote
cool
Old 08-15-2009, 08:29 AM   #29
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Bolt-ons don't add any power until you get a tune. You will run rich.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:57 AM   #30
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Bolt-ons don't add any power until you get a tune. You will run rich.

This is true... The 1GR runs rich from the factory... But I don't see a drop in filter having any affect on the factory tune, other than having a cleaner, reusable filter..

Lexus Truck, if you are interested in a tune, go with the MAF Cali. Cheap, and will increase performance.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #31

Iam not trying to go fast or any thing I just wanted the true flow cause I heard it filters better than stock or aftermarket gauze filters. Thanks though