Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Dual exhaust

Old 02-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
Manofs is on a distinguished road

Manofs's Tacoma Gallery
Dual exhaust

i am looking for a dual exhaust cat back, that comes straight out the back, i dont like the angled look where if comes out behind the tires. i have been looking for awhile and i cant find anything, i am thinking i might have to go custom, has anyone seen anything out there, all i can find is the exhaust the comes out behind the tires. i have a 2007, 4.0, 4x4, taco access cab
Old 02-02-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
just cut it all off and dump it out the passenger side under the doors, what else would/could you want/need!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?
Old 02-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
For that matter cut'um off past the cats !
Old 02-02-2008, 07:22 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting the same thing..... but I don't think it exists on the newer tacomas. And perhaps it has a lot to do with the availability of space and routing of the exhaust.

I'll be happy getting a dual exit and I'm personally gonna settle for the side exits.

I think I'm gonna stick with flowmaster (had it on my Dodge). But I don't want a 50 series (that's all they offer currently). I want something softer.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:00 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
i had a 40 series 2 chamber and i think it sounded like crap, too tinny for some reason....and i did cut 2 of the cats off too lol
Old 02-03-2008, 01:13 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i think mbrp makes a dual setup for 05+ tacomas that exits straight out the back instead of behind the wheels!! i just got rid of my custom dual exit(straight out the back) flowmaster exhaust. i went back to a single in/out flowmaster 40.........that muffler sounds awesome on the 4.0!!!
Old 02-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Manofs,

I was looking through your pics in the gallery, and see the dual side exhaust, swept to the rear corner that is on your truck now.

Is that a custom set-up, or a kit? Or is that just a tip? If you don't mind the asking how much did that run you and where from? That is actually the look I have been trying to find.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:15 PM   #8
gegundez will become famous soon enough
gegundez's Tacoma Gallery
MBRP Dual Exhaust

I am selling mine in classifieds and on EBAY. Take a look here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=014 and pass the word. Wife not happy with the loud exhaust.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:18 AM   #9
Manofs is on a distinguished road

Manofs's Tacoma Gallery
hey mav, sorry man it is just a single back with dual tips nothing fancy. its a borla exhaust, sounds pretty sweet though. although i want something a little louder. and about the price, it was actually included in my truck when i bought it. i think it was somewhere around 300, but not too sure. sorry man would be cool if it was true dual exhaust.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #10
95.5taco will become famous soon enough95.5taco will become famous soon enough

95.5taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have seen a custom job where it is single exhaust with a dual outlet tip but comes out the rear quarter panel surrounded by a stainless steel cutout plate, looked very sick......hey at least you can buy kits to fit as standard mine are all expensive or has to be custom