LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New Tacoma MPG website

Old 02-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma MPG website

Many thanks to Marvin02 for setting up this site for me to post the data I've been collecting. It's a work in progress but it's got the basics for now. There's a page for special requests to be sent in so I can add tables, graphs, etc. Let us know what you think...

http://www.tacompg.info/

Thanks,
James
Old 02-13-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good. What's the best way to submit info. You could probably offer a blank spreadsheet that people could fill out and then e-mail to you.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #3
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Marvin's working on that but he's using his personal time to build the site so we're taking it step by step. I'm just the data monkey. He set up the site so I can add news, links, downloads, etc but I don't know how to create the type of stuff needed for a submit form.
For now, just sending me a PM and I'll give you my e-mail. Once he's got the form figured out, from there would probably be easier for everyone.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
For the 4 cylinder ones, I would categorize 4WD and PreRunner together. I get closer to 4WD mileage than I do to Standard suspension setups.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
ew! take down that e-mail address. There are trolls all over the place. You should at least spell out the "@" symbol.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
ew! take down that e-mail address. There are trolls all over the place. You should at least spell out the "@" symbol.
Ya know, I do that all the time, and I tell people not to do that. I am such a hypocrit.

Oh well, time to troll the forums myself and fix that...
Old 02-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Actually, they're probably crawler web-bots (little programs that crawl web links looking for email addresses and feed them back to a spammer database). Some are sophisticated enough to pull out a spelled-out email address too. Here are some better ways to do it:

http://www.csarven.ca/hiding-email-addresses
Old 03-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
jdubh is on a distinguished road
jdubh's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad little website. I hate MS Frontpage, but if you have a copy you can import a spreadsheet into it and it will add a module to your website allowing the website to display the data from the XLS spreadsheet.

If your server has PHP extensions and a MySQL database I could easily and quickly set you up a relational database to gather the data and display it back to the page via PHP...but it'd be basic, someone else could make it pretty.