Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Thanks Toyota Parts Outlet.com

Old 02-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Toyota Parts Outlet.com

i ordered my trd exhaust and intake from them because the shipping was cheaper than trd4u.com. i got the exhaust last nighgt and installed it immediately. wow what a difference. sounds great and feel a little peppier now especially in the mid range. hopefully the intake will be here next week. a big thanks to blake. highly recommended.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
How do you like it? Is it pretty loud? I'm definitely looking to get an exhaust real soon, but having trouble deciding on which one........ Also, was the install easy????
Old 02-23-2008, 06:00 AM   #3
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
the intake and the exhaust sound perfect together. i can cruise on the highway with ver minimal drone and on surface streets i can open it up a little to get some attention. install was extremely easyand anybody could do it with access to some basic tools.