LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Banks Monster Catback

Old 11-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Banks Monster Catback

I picked up a used Banks Monster and installed it yesterday.
Went in smooth and is a well designed unit.
Good sound and so far I like it. A bit loud at certin RPMs but I think I can live with it.

Power? I doubt it makes any more power as most modern vehicles seem to have a pretty good system now a days.
So all said and done it is a good overall catback and went in pretty easy.

Any one else have one?
Old 11-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I picked up a used Banks Monster and installed it yesterday.
Went in smooth and is a well designed unit.
Good sound and so far I like it. A bit loud at certin RPMs but I think I can live with it.

Power? I doubt it makes any more power as most modern vehicles seem to have a pretty good system now a days.
So all said and done it is a good overall catback and went in pretty easy.

Any one else have one?
Yah I have had one for 2 years and still love it.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed you were able to move your tip further forward.
Mine seems to be running right under the spring shackle mount and it makes it hang too low and angle down to miss the mount.

I tried to compress it in the joints to move it forward more but it seemed to stop where it is?

Perhaps I need to get back under and do some more fine tunning on it.
Your truck looks great!
What was your total front and back lifts?

Products Discussed in this Thread