Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

True Flow XDI causing black exhaust smoke???

Old 02-25-2008, 06:32 PM   #21
Gonzo is on a distinguished road

Gonzo's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Although sound advice, taking suggestions from the forum ultimately leads to the fix, that is one of our purposes, offering direction and experience. That's why he asked...
Right On Concrete Jedi!

The main reason I decided to post my issue on this forum was to get advise from die hard Tacoma owners, operators and fans for that matter! I'm a new comer to this forum with my first Tacoma and have had an amazing experience with this site. I'm the kinda individual who likes to take issues heads on! If there's a problem with my truck, I'm gunna take all avenues necesary to solve that problem on my own before the thought of taking it to the the dealer, or contact a part manufacturer for that matter, until I've came to a conclusion myself. Thanks to Tacomaworld I've got a community of good people to bump any question, or problem that may arise. Call me stubborn, but that's just how I roll!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Right On Concrete Jedi!

The main reason I decided to post my issue on this forum was to get advise from die hard Tacoma owners, operators and fans for that matter! I'm a new comer to this forum with my first Tacoma and have had an amazing experience with this site. I'm the kinda indivudual who likes to take issues heads on! If there's a problem with my truck, I'm gunna take all avenues necesary to solve that problem on my own, before the thought of taking it to the the dealer, or contact a part manufacteter for that matter, until I've came to a conclusion myself. Thanks to Tacomworld I've got a community of good people to bump any question, or problem that may arise. Call me stubborn, but that's just how I roll!!!
thats how we roll too, gonzo!!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #23
dwb is on a distinguished road

dwb's Tacoma Gallery
Nice comment, and I meant no offense by mine. I simply thought, in the interest of time that contacting True Flow would be the best way to get results. I commend your feelings about the forum and yes it can be helpful, but for my money, I say go straight to the source. And that's how I roll.