Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Aftermarket exhaust

Old 12-12-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
eyball is on a distinguished road

eyball's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket exhaust

Do you guys have an suggestions on a shop to use for welding in a muffler? I am thinking about getting a flomaster 50 or maybe Borla exhaust but dont want to pay for a cat back. I am looking for a louder throatier sound but not ricey. I have an 05 4.0. I am in the Worcester MA area but was wonder if any national chains are ok to have to this. Should I buy the muffler or have the shop sell me one? I would do it myself but I want it welded and dont have a welder.

Thanks!
Old 12-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
typically teh welsing of a muffler is not taht hard..most local shops around your area will do it for cheap..theres not exactly alot involved other than cutting off the old muffler then getting a new one welded in..as for the muffler selection..super aero turbine might be a good example of one.