Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Need help finding cheaper Intake!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
'OverTorqued' is on a distinguished road
'OverTorqued''s Tacoma Gallery
Need help finding cheaper Intake!

I was looking into getting a high performance intake for my 2003 6 cycl. 3.4L Taco. K&N is the cheapest I've found , but its like $234 plus tax. Does anyone know where to find a cheaper deal?

Here's the intake i was looking at, http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...Prod=57-9015-1
Old 03-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I would check out ebay of course but I got my intake off of autoanything and it was like 60$ cheaper than other places online. Hope it helps!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
$206.95 here (for your model)
Old 03-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
MaGuyver is on a distinguished road

MaGuyver's Tacoma Gallery
Try http://www.greenfilterusa.com/
Old 03-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Deckplate mod or the elbow mod would yield you the same results with about $200 more left in your wallet... it's your choice.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #6
'OverTorqued' is on a distinguished road
'OverTorqued''s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help guys .

Products Discussed in this Thread