1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Short Shifter Installed!

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by AlexForbesR6, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Dec 27, 2009 at 12:29 AM
    AlexForbesR6

AlexForbesR6 [OP] My R6 Eats Me

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 6-Spd
    So if any of you guys are on XRU you probably know a guy named Coupe. He makes his own sort shifter that most people that have had either the TRD, B&M,NST, or URD short shifter and then got his say that his is the best out of all of them...especially when combined with the urd or nst kit too...he has a thread about them over there explaining what he does and how he does it

here it is:
    http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31063

so i had been talking with him for a while and finally decided to go ahead and get one paired with the nst kit and i went up there today and let me say he is an AWESOME guy. He was very helpful and told me everything he did and showed me how he did it and then he helped me get it installed in my truck and rode with me on a test run and everything...i am SOOO happy with it..the shifts are super short and crisp..the shifter is solid yet isnt too noisy...it does transfer a bit of vibration especially when WOT but that is too be expected and i dont mind it hardly at all...i was acting like a little kid with a new toy on the motorway on the way home...downshifting to pass people and such...

all in all an AMAZING shifter thatll make you feel like your shifting in a race car and an awesome guy to help you with it!!

Products Discussed in

To Top