Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New Short Shifter Installed!

Old 12-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New Short Shifter Installed!

So if any of you guys are on XRU you probably know a guy named Coupe. He makes his own sort shifter that most people that have had either the TRD, B&M,NST, or URD short shifter and then got his say that his is the best out of all of them...especially when combined with the urd or nst kit too...he has a thread about them over there explaining what he does and how he does it

here it is:
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=31063

so i had been talking with him for a while and finally decided to go ahead and get one paired with the nst kit and i went up there today and let me say he is an AWESOME guy. He was very helpful and told me everything he did and showed me how he did it and then he helped me get it installed in my truck and rode with me on a test run and everything...i am SOOO happy with it..the shifts are super short and crisp..the shifter is solid yet isnt too noisy...it does transfer a bit of vibration especially when WOT but that is too be expected and i dont mind it hardly at all...i was acting like a little kid with a new toy on the motorway on the way home...downshifting to pass people and such...

all in all an AMAZING shifter thatll make you feel like your shifting in a race car and an awesome guy to help you with it!!