Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Lockers?

Old 03-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #21
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMalfunktionxX View Post
I bought my 08 Taco in Aug of 07 and I could not find a TRD with the locker at all!!!! all they had were the sports with the lim slip..i like my truck but definatley would love to have a locker..
Did you buy it from a dealer? (If yes...) and they didn't offer to FIND what you wanted? What a bunch of BS!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #22
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Lockers are so cool, but it would have broke the bank for me.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #23
XxMalfunktionxX is on a distinguished road

XxMalfunktionxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Did you buy it from a dealer? (If yes...) and they didn't offer to FIND what you wanted? What a bunch of BS!!!
It was late at night..I was impatient anyhow..LOL..but ya they said they looked but there werent any at other dealers within the immediate area..but ya..I wont buy another Toyo from the dealer i got my taco from..ill go to another dealer close by..better service..