Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

removing muffler

Old 01-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
the future is on a distinguished road
Name: Zac
the future's Tacoma Gallery
Question removing muffler

i want to know if my 2.7 L 4 cyl will sound good if i take off the muffler and just straight pipe it
Old 01-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...fler-poll.html
Old 01-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
define "sound good"

Oh and welcome to TW!!
thanks. and i just want a clean sound not obnoxious and i was wondering if it would sound alright. ive never heard one before
Old 01-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I would think it would sound raspy and kinda harsh. Have you looked around on youtube to see if you can find videos like this?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
I would think it would sound raspy and kinda harsh. Have you looked around on youtube to see if you can find videos like this?
thats what i was kinda thinking. and yea i have i only found one video though for the 2.7 L and the vid was really distorted
Old 01-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
it will sound like a mad bumble bee
Old 01-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
it will sound like a mad bumble bee
x2 = Ricey
Old 02-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post