Old 02-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Blade-Runner is on a distinguished road

Air Force: CATM NCOIC for AFMC Las Vegas, NV
Name: Kevin
Blade-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Question HP Dyno Number 05+

Got my tax return today!

Anyways I ordered the APR X-1 and Doug Thorley long tube headers today

I plan on having my truck dyno ed some day, but was wondering if someone with the same mods has had their truck dynoed and what was your numbers?

08 DC TRD Sport - stock tires
- TRD SC
- URD 2.825 pulley
- TRD CAI
- APR X-1
- Doug Thorley long tube headers
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
It really depends on they dyno and conditions of the pull.

With those mods I'd say anywhere from 300rwhp to 350rwhp. But the torque curve is what looks the best. I bet you hit 350rwtq.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade-Runner View Post
Got my tax return today!

Anyways I ordered the APR X-1 and Doug Thorley long tube headers today

I plan on having my truck dyno ed some day, but was wondering if someone with the same mods has had their truck dynoed and what was your numbers?

08 DC TRD Sport - stock tires
- TRD SC
- URD 2.825 pulley
- TRD CAI
- APR X-1
- Doug Thorley long tube headers

you will be near that 350 mark i think.

I am interested in your results. I have all of those parts here except the smaller pulley. Now I just need a truck to put them on

Justin
Old 02-05-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
You can put them on mine!
Old 02-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Very interested also:

I have same parts, SC w/pulley will go in Jul/Aug, but I will be running AFE SI CAI... I believe it should alot for the same #'s as the TRD CAI..

Keep us posted
Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
Jake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to beholdJake7 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Levi
Jake7's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running TRD SC, Banks monster exhaust, Doug Thorley shorty headers stock airbox with Prodry filter and secondary filter removed, on my 08, DC. I haven't installed the URD supergrip pulley yet or a new comp. Y-pipe. I did a dyno run a few days after SC install to see where I'm at. All info is on the sheets shows Tq, HP, AFR and Boost. This Dyno gives low numbers compared to others but this should give you an idea of what to expect. I'm tryin to get to 300 rwhp soon.