Notices

True flow CAI

Old 02-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
jlundy3 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: A1C
Name: justin
jlundy3's Tacoma Gallery
True flow CAI

Does anyone know anything about the true flow cai? are they reliable? What kind of improvements do they give and how is the installation?
Old 02-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Installation looks to be the same as all the other CAI's on the market. Haven't had a chance to see one first hand, so i'm not sure on the quality, performance, or MAF accuracy.

I will say that I've been running a true flow filter on my K&N for a couple years, and i'm very pleased with it.