Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Trd cai

Old 02-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
czwhat is a splendid one to beholdczwhat is a splendid one to beholdczwhat is a splendid one to beholdczwhat is a splendid one to beholdczwhat is a splendid one to beholdczwhat is a splendid one to beholdczwhat is a splendid one to behold
czwhat's Tacoma Gallery
Trd cai

Does the TRD CAI work on the 2010 Tacoma?
Old 02-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bennett
BassPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Yes
Old 02-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
It should!!!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
X3 don't know why it wouldn't=same motor
Old 02-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #5
NorthernTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
NorthernTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Worked on mine. Just installed mine tonight. It is awesome. Definite better sound and increase in the throttle response. I noticed it also idles with a better grumble which is what I was looking for in the TRD exhaust but didn't really get. I love this combo. Definitely worth the 325 I paid for it. It took about an hour to install.

Interestingly enough, the truck died when I turned it on for the first time after the install. Not sure what that was about but seems to be working fine now. Hope it doesn't happen again.
God I love this truck.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
jetmagnum is on a distinguished road
jetmagnum's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the best place online to order this intake?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetmagnum View Post
Where is the best place online to order this intake?
Theres a guy on ebay that has sold them in the past for $250 with free shipping. Send him a message on ebay and he should get back to you.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #8
NorthernTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
NorthernTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Theres a guy on ebay that has sold them in the past for $250 with free shipping. Send him a message on ebay and he should get back to you.
I emailed that guy and he never got back to me. I went to toyotaterritory.com and shoptrd.com. Both have it for 325 shipped. Pretty good deal I think. I love this CAI.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait to get mine setup. But yes they will work.