Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Guys with TRD superchargers...

Old 02-13-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
Quicktime_GT is on a distinguished road
Quicktime_GT's Tacoma Gallery
Guys with TRD superchargers...

Consider hitting up Bryan at posi performance to do port work.

He is porting eaton superchargers, and getting nearly 100rwhp more out of them at similar boost levels..

http://www.posiperformance.com/

Recently a guy ran a 9 second quarter mile pass with a stock 03 cobra engine, and a factory eaton M112 blower with a posi port.

I'd imagine he could do wonders to your blowers!

Pricing is usually in the $400 - $500 level...

Old 02-13-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Stiegmeier is another company that will do port jobs on an Eaton blower.

http://www.stiegemeier.com/home.html

I spoke to whom i believe is the owner/operator. I asked him about porting our blowers. This was his response.

"We can port and rebuild this supercharger. The porting will be $495 and will include the intake portion. A front drive rebuild at the time of porting will be an additional $195. Give us a call at 636-949-2275 if you have any additional questions or to make arrangements to ship it to us. Thanks for your inquiry."

When asked about the approximate gains

"10-15% power increase."

In other words a 30-60hp gain depending on how much you are making now.