LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

My Little Secret!

Old 04-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
TACOROCK is an unknown quantity at this point

TACOROCK's Tacoma Gallery
My Little Secret!

THIS IS A SECRET IN THE RACE WORLD... YOU HAVE PROBABLY PASSED THIS UP A 100 TIMES OR SO IN YOUR LOCAL AUTO STORE. ITS AWESOME THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT HAS Trinitrotoluene "TNT" NO IT DOSN'T HAVE TRI OR THE NITRO INCLUDED!! I AM A DEMOLITIONS GUY IN THE MILITARY SO I KNOW A LIL BIT ABOUT IT... TNT IS A CONSTITUENT OF EXPLOSIVES LIKE AMATOL, PENTOLITE, TETRYTOL, TORPEX, TRITONAL, PICRATOL, COMP B, ALSO CALLED TRITOLO, TRITON, TRILITE, TRINOL ETC... WELL ENOUGH OF THE BIG WORDS!! IT IS CALLED B-12 CHEMTOOL. IT IS MADE BY BERRYMAN AND A LIL HISTORY ON THE COMPANY THEY PRODUCED TOLUENE BI PRODUCTS SINCE THE LATE 1800'S BUT DECIDED THAT THERE PRODUCT WOULD AND COULD BE USED IN COMBUSTION ENGINES!! AND THEY DID!!!! SO GO UP TO YOUR LOCAL AUTO STORE AND PASS UP THE SEA FOAM AND GRAB THE RED AND BLUE CAN WITH WHITE WRITING ON IT.. AND STEAL SOME HIDDEN HORSE POWER FROM YOUR TACO!!! IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE!! AND CHEAP!! NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET SOME HP BUT YOU WILL SAVE SOME GAS MILEAGE!! IT IS O2 SAFE!!!! SO DONT BE WORRIED!! HOWEVER IT IS EXTREMELY!!!!!!! FLAMABLE..... SERIOUSLY !!! JUST PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN WHEN YOU ARE ADDING IT TO YOUR TANK!!
Old 04-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOROCK View Post
THIS IS A SECRET IN THE RACE WORLD... YOU HAVE PROBABLY PASSED THIS UP A 100 TIMES OR SO IN YOUR LOCAL AUTO STORE. ITS AWESOME THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT HAS Trinitrotoluene "TNT" NO IT DOSN'T HAVE TRI OR THE NITRO INCLUDED!! I AM A DEMOLITIONS GUY IN THE MILITARY SO I KNOW A LIL BIT ABOUT IT... TNT IS A CONSTITUENT OF EXPLOSIVES LIKE AMATOL, PENTOLITE, TETRYTOL, TORPEX, TRITONAL, PICRATOL, COMP B, ALSO CALLED TRITOLO, TRITON, TRILITE, TRINOL ETC... WELL ENOUGH OF THE BIG WORDS!! IT IS CALLED B-12 CHEMTOOL. IT IS MADE BY BERRYMAN AND A LIL HISTORY ON THE COMPANY THEY PRODUCED TOLUENE BI PRODUCTS SINCE THE LATE 1800'S BUT DECIDED THAT THERE PRODUCT WOULD AND COULD BE USED IN COMBUSTION ENGINES!! AND THEY DID!!!! SO GO UP TO YOUR LOCAL AUTO STORE AND PASS UP THE SEA FOAM AND GRAB THE RED AND BLUE CAN WITH WHITE WRITING ON IT.. AND STEAL SOME HIDDEN HORSE POWER FROM YOUR TACO!!! IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE!! AND CHEAP!! NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET SOME HP BUT YOU WILL SAVE SOME GAS MILEAGE!! IT IS O2 SAFE!!!! SO DONT BE WORRIED!! HOWEVER IT IS EXTREMELY!!!!!!! FLAMABLE..... SERIOUSLY !!! JUST PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN WHEN YOU ARE ADDING IT TO YOUR TANK!!

Sounds like a good product!. I will have to check some out. But I may have missed it during my reading, but what is the name of it again?
Old 04-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
it cleans carbs/chokes pretty good.......and if you pour it into a Styrofoam cup................it will eat the hell out of the styrofoam real quick........so it will probably be good as a fuel injector cleaner too.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
Northern Alliance: padawan
RoadKill is on a distinguished road

RoadKill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
if you pour it into a Styrofoam cup................it will eat the hell out of the styrofoam real quick
ordinary gas does do this also, tried to drink it also hey?
Old 04-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #6
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, that's kinda cool. I was stationed at Eglin AFB when I first joined the Air Force. I was assigned to the High Explosive Research and Development Facility. We made experimental and qualified explosives in melt cast and mixed form. I also helped with the BLU-109 and AIM-120 warhead. Sorry, gee wiz info.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
iwc3714 will become famous soon enough
iwc3714's Tacoma Gallery
Geez, can you turn off your caps.
This post seems like a paid ad.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:08 PM   #8
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any documented results? How do you know this works and doesn't cause problems? I'm not just going to dump some of this shizit into my new truck that's for sure.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwc3714 View Post
Geez, can you turn off your caps.
This post seems like a paid ad.
It crossed my mind also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
do you have any documented results? How do you know this works and doesn't cause problems? I'm not just going to dump some of this shizit into my new truck that's for sure.
I might try it just before toyota buys my frame back... heck i'd piss on top of the shizit just to see the front end wheely on my I4
Old 04-08-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
TSUNAMI*22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a secret too....go to the paint store, by the ingredients separately and make your own chemtool for less than 1/2 the cost of a can of berrymans B-12.

Been doing it for years.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:32 PM   #11
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not going to do anything other than displace water if you have any in your fuel and may clean your injectors. Thats it.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #12
Obama can suck-it
TSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the roughTSUNAMI*22 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Take some of the stuff and pour it in a pan. Take an old greasy gummed-up bicycle chain and submerge it for a few hours.

Afterwards, your bike chain should sparkle.

Basically it removes varnish, gum, and all the nasty stuff that accumulates on top of your pistons, rings, valve seats....etc.

Every 10,000 miles I pour a 16 oz. volume of it into my oil filler hole before an oil change.

YOU HAVE TO POUR IT IN SLOWLY, AND INTO A ENGINE THAT IS WARMED UP AND RUNNING AT THE TIME.

Let your engine run for about 20 minutes at high idle (1,500 rpm's or so). Do not drive with it in your oil pan. Afterwards, let it cool down and drain completely.

I noticed that by doing this my oil didn't get dark as fast as it used to.

In some cases (older engines) I wouldn't do this. Severe gunk can dislodge, clog your filter, and cause obvious problems.

I run it in the tank so the injectors stay clean.

Never had a problem doing this, yet.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #13
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSUNAMI*22 View Post
Take some of the stuff and pour it in a pan. Take an old greasy gummed-up bicycle chain and submerge it for a few hours.

Afterwards, your bike chain should sparkle.

Basically it removes varnish, gum, and all the nasty stuff that accumulates on top of your pistons, rings, valve seats....etc.

Every 10,000 miles I pour a 16 oz. volume of it into my oil filler hole before an oil change.

YOU HAVE TO POUR IT IN SLOWLY, AND INTO A ENGINE THAT IS WARMED UP AND RUNNING AT THE TIME.

Let your engine run for about 20 minutes at high idle (1,500 rpm's or so). Do not drive with it in your oil pan. Afterwards, let it cool down and drain completely.

I noticed that by doing this my oil didn't get dark as fast as it used to.

In some cases (older engines) I wouldn't do this. Severe gunk can dislodge, clog your filter, and cause obvious problems.

I run it in the tank so the injectors stay clean.

Never had a problem doing this, yet.
Is this like seafoam? What if you don't get it all out...is that maybe why your oil is not as dark?
Old 04-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadKill View Post
ordinary gas does do this also, tried to drink it also hey?
yeah.......i wanted to see if it tasted like my moonshine.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #15
Obama can suck-it
Quote:
Is this like seafoam? What if you don't get it all out...is that maybe why your oil is not as dark?
I don't know what "seafoam" is.

I think my oil stays clearer longer because the inside of the engine is cleaner before the detergent in the "new" oil does it's job.

Did that make sense?
Old 04-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #16
TACOROCK is an unknown quantity at this point

TACOROCK's Tacoma Gallery
b12

Sorry you guys dont like my caps! lol... i have a scangauge... and did a test run of 20 miles... first what i did was ran a stock gas 93 octane through... keep in mind my truck is supercharged..... i burnt 1.6 gallons of fuel according to the scangauge. i then poured a can of b12 into my engine while fueling up for good mixture. i filled up my tank to full and took it offroad for a minute or two! {my excuse to offroad!} for good mixture purposes! i went back home and ensure the environment was as close as possible to the original settings. i reset the scangauge and dit the same 20 mile strip. rpm's were at 2,100. my second read out was 1.2 gallons used. take it for what you will but thats what my results came out to.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #17
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry you guys dont like my caps! lol... i have a scangauge... and did a test run of 20 miles... first what i did was ran a stock gas 93 octane through... keep in mind my truck is supercharged..... i burnt 1.2 gallons of fuel according to the scangauge. i then poured a can of b12 into my engine while fueling up for good mixture. i filled up my tank to full and took it offroad for a minute or two! {my excuse to offroad!} for good mixture purposes! i went back home and ensure the environment was as close as possible to the original settings. i reset the scangauge and dit the same 20 mile strip. rpm's were at 2,100. my second read out was 1.6 gallons used. take it for what you will but thats what my results came out to.
so then u blew an extra .4 gallons of gas after pouring in the b-12??
Old 04-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
so then u blew an extra .4 gallons of gas after pouring in the b-12??
Its what I understood also so no fuel economy but more horsies?
Old 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #20
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wrong # in wrong place
ok...that makes more sense now...lol