Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Cheap, Quick HP Gain!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
stenyeart is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
stenyeart's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap, Quick HP Gain!!!

Just installed a rear facing carseat in the back of my Double Cab and I think I gained at least 25 Horsepower from it. I already have a forward facing carseat, so these mods are adding up quickly. Everyone should try it.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget the VTEC stickers. I think those add like 10 hp. LOL
Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like added weight... congrats on the new kid
Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm willing to sacrafice the power if it means no carseat.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Sounds like added weight... congrats on the new kid
Damn I'm slow. Congrats on the new Kid!!