Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

TRD Superchargers backordered?

Old 03-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
usmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Gunnery Sergeant
usmctopgun's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Superchargers backordered?

Picked up my '10 almost a month ago, and the TRD S/C was ordered at the same time. Fit kit is in, but blower is backordered. Anybody else running into this same problem?
Old 03-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
F-125Racer is on a distinguished road

F-125Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was too. It took two weeks total, from order until it came in. But mine was for an 09.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Its sooo worth the wait, trust me.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
F-125Racer is on a distinguished road

F-125Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Its sooo worth the wait, trust me.
+1
Old 03-08-2010, 06:09 AM   #5
usmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Gunnery Sergeant
usmctopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I'm in it for the long haul. Its already bought and paid for! It just baffles me why it is taking so long. They even have the part listed as "critical", which according to the dealership means it is at the top of the list. The blowers are the same for the '10 from what I have read, just different fit kit, which they already have in.

Now I just need to decide on a boost gauge, as they made that part of the deal as well. I've looked at both the pillar mounts, and the one above the steering column. If I go with the pillar mount, I'm thinking the second gauge should probably be fuel/air mixture ratio. Is that a pretty easy gauge to install as well?