Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Mbrp exhaust

Old 03-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Btwo is on a distinguished road

Btwo's Tacoma Gallery
Mbrp exhaust

I just installed the MBRP XP Series exhaust system the other day on my 2008 Double Cab. For the price ($389.00) I don't think there could be a better quality and easier to install system available. Plus, the dual exit pipes look awsome and the sound aint bad either. Would highly recommend this system to all you guys.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sounds better with a intake
Old 03-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wonder what it would sound like with some long tube headers?
Old 03-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
Radred05 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
Radred05's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know. ive been debating if i wanna buy them. i got a lift on the way so thats where my moneys going right now.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
Dirty Trucker

yeah im not sure if i should get the headers or not either?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Sound sample

I really want this system, but i need to here a sound sample to see if i want to build my own instead. Looks sweet!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
I really want this system, but i need to here a sound sample to see if i want to build my own instead. Looks sweet!
They should have one on their site or cruise youtube.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
I have this system also, it sounds good but i had to cut the main pipe (the one between the muffler an y pipe) cause it was too long other than that it is easy to put on your truck, an it comes with intructions!