1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD CAI install

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by tisher49, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Mar 13, 2010 at 5:25 AM
    tisher49

tisher49 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Orange, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '08 4.0L 4x4
    K&N Air Filter, Westin Bull Bar with PIAA fog lights, Retrax cover, Alpine Head unit with I-Pod interface, maglite mount, Color matched grill surround w/ Grillcraft mesh
    just got a TRD CAI used with all the parts but no instructions. From what I can tell its a pretty easy install but this being my first perfomance mod I really want to be able to make sure I do everything right and don't screw anything up. Does anyone have a copy of the directions that they could scan n send to me, or know where I can find a set? I searched the forum for a bit but couldn't find any write ups on it. Thanks in advance.

2. Mar 13, 2010 at 5:41 AM
    tisher49

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Orange, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '08 4.0L 4x4
    K&N Air Filter, Westin Bull Bar with PIAA fog lights, Retrax cover, Alpine Head unit with I-Pod interface, maglite mount, Color matched grill surround w/ Grillcraft mesh
    thanks... i found a few that should help but dont have pictures or very detailed steps so i figured itd be worth checkin here to see if i could find the real deal

3. Mar 13, 2010 at 5:57 AM
    tisher49

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Orange, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '08 4.0L 4x4

Products Discussed in

To Top