1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05 Tacoma Exhaust question

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by 117, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Mar 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM

117 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hilo, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5
    Hi I'm new to this forum. I have a 05 Double Cab 4.0 4x4. I was reading some posts and it seems just getting a muffler is the way to go over a cat-back. I wanted to find a spare OEM cat back system and hack that up instead of my stock one... My question is will an access cab system fit my double cab?... or can it be easily extended or shortened?... what is a good price?... thanks

2. Mar 16, 2010 at 4:07 PM
    red neck toy

red neck toy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    -3in toytech lift -33" x 11.5" firestone destination m/t -16" x 10" mickey thompson classic II. -cut and boxed in body mounts so no more rubbing!! -black headlight covers -anytime foglight mod -35%tint front -5% over stock on back -custom built bull bar -mossy oak camo seat covers -k&n cold air intake -tornado gas saver -dual straight pipes. only tacoma i've seen with them and it sounds really good. (but not if you dont like loud) lol.. soon to come: -black headlight mod -aftermarket grill -blacked out emblems -headers -new shocks and leafsprings - considering all pro front bumper
    im assuming an acces cab system would fit. just have to add a little extra pipe one the straight section.
    thats just my opinion and what id do. idk about anyone else lol

3. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:35 PM

117 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hilo, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5
    thanks... i've been reading some posts and from what I can find i guess the access cab exhaust is the same as the double cab short bed exhaust... If i'm wrong anyone please let me know

Products Discussed in

To Top